Given the current circumstances, CAB has created this online resource open to all students, faculty, staff, and community members to reduce isolation and encourage connections while all face-to-face events remain suspended. If you have additional things, you would like us to add, please let us know.
For a listing of our upcoming VIRTUAL programs, please click here.
let's take a journey
- Host a Netflix Watch Party with your friends (Mike personally recommends 'On My Block').
- Choose from 15 Broadway shows you can watch on stage from the comfort of your room.
- Binge watch a musical TV show.
- Team up to make the ultimate collaborative playlist with your friends.
- Check out Rita Wilson's Quarantunes playlist.
- Make your own towel animal.
- Take up crocheting.
- Coloring isn't just for kids! Check out these cool adult coloring kits.